United Methodist Women is the largest denominational faith organization for women with approximately 800,000 members whose mission is fostering spiritual growth, developing leaders and advocating for justice. Members raise up to $20 million each year for programs and projects related to women, children and youth in the United States and in more than 100 countries around the world. United Methodist Women and The United Methodist Church's principles and values include:
- Promoting the empowerment of women, children and youth.
- Promoting anti-racism and multiculturalism.
- Promoting inclusion and equity.
- Promoting fair labor practices.
- Promoting economic and environmental stewardship and sustainability
We have groups that meet monthly in the morning, at lunch or in the evening to meet everyone's needs. UMW groups are a great way to develop friendships with other women in the church, have meaningful Bible discussions and participate in local and world mission projects. Joining the United Methodist Women offers a community of like-minded women, spiritual growth opportunities, a creative and supportive community, & education and transformation through various programs. If you need more information or wanting to connect with one of the many groups please contact Celeste Hicks at email@example.com
You are invited to join us anytime!
- Circle of Grace: 3rd Tuesday Monthly, Upper Room at 1:00 PM
- Daughters of Lydia: 1st Tuesday Monthly, Social Hall at 6:00 PM
- Circle of JOY: 2nd Wednesday Monthly, Upper Room at 11:30 AM
- Morning Joy: 3rd Wednesday Monthly, Upper Room at 9:30 AM
- Young Women of God: 3rd Sunday Monthly, Upper Room at 5:00 PM
UMW Summer Luncheon
Join our FUMC United Women in Faith for a summer luncheon on July 6th at 11:30 at Piesanos, 1754 W Hwy 50, Clermont, FL 34711. We will be ordering individually from their menu. This is a wonderful way to meet other women in our church. All are welcome to bring a friend as well. We do need to let Piesanos know how many to expect.
Please call Jan Becherer at 352-989-5306 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org to
RSVP by Sunday, July 3, 2022.