On behalf of FUMC STUDENTS welcome!
FUMC Students is a weekly gathering of Middle and High School students, on Sunday Evenings from 5:00 - 7:00pm in the Youth Room.
Each week when we gather you can expect a few things to take place.
- We enjoy God's Word. Each week our Youth Director opens God's Word and helps our student connect with the message of the Bible in a age appropriate and culturally relevant way.
- We Welcome Everyone! If you're new to church or just new to our church, there is no one who is excluded, as all students are welcome to join and have a good time!
- We like, no we love to have fun and play games. Sometimes they are light hearted, sometimes the are messy, but they're always entertaining.
- We enjoy some awesome music. Our student led band helps us Worship each week by playing worship that help us connect with God!
- We enjoy activities. Throughout the year our students engage in service projects, mission trips, fun retreats, camps, etc. All these events are designed to help our youth get to know each other and grow in their relationship with God.
We hope that if you have a Middle or High School student, or you are one, you'd join us for a night at FUMC Students!
If you have any Questions:
Please contact our Director of Student Ministry, Mack Maccagnano at Mack@Fumc-Clermont.org.
*Medical Release Form for trips Click HERE.
Are You Social, Friend and Follow us...